Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Conclusion

After researching the Culinary Institute of America, I understood a lot more about it. I started this ISearch knowing that it was a culinary institute that, like any other school, accepted students from across the world, but I wanted to learn more about the school and see how they were integrating different cultures in their curriculums and campuses. The CIA offers many courses and boot camps on cooking from different cultures, such as Asian, Spanish,and Indian cultures. The CIA also provides their seniors with a chance to study abroad in Italy or Spain for a year to learn about that countries wines and cuisines. While at the CIA, the international students have the opportunity to join the International Student Club, which allows them to make friends and learn more about people from their own or a different culture. Overall, the staff at the Culinary Institute of America is doing a lot to integrate different cultures into their every-day campus lives, and I will definately be applying there in my junior year. I really hope to attend this school, and all of the research I've done has helped me realize what a great place it will be to study the culinary or baking and pastry arts.

No comments: