Hey Allison!
I really love how you developed your blog. At first, I didn't know how you were going to tie all your information together and come to a conclusion. But, it was the specific sources that you chose that helped me see your answer. Your conclusion related all of your posts, and gave more of your personal opinion. Like Sara said, you wrote your blog in a way that makes me want to go to the CIA. There's just one problem: I really can't cook. But I do love food. I like how you chose a topic that was relevant to yourself and your future. Your passion was clearly visible in your blog. The CIA sounds like a very diverse school that has a lot to teach, with many different cultural integrations. Excellent job!
Chloe
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment